Welcome back. You belong here.
1. I did not get an iPhone last night and won’t be getting one until they come down in price. Marketing is amazing, what a buzz. My budget: $200.00. For $600.00 I’d rather get clothes.
2. We’re off to Palm Springs today for a few days for a family vacation. Very excited to get away.
3. “He restoreth my soul…” I’m looking forward to a time of restoration and refocus this summer. Much needed.
4. Reading Brennan Mannings’ “Ragamuffin Gospel, Visual Edition” amazing book. I need the grace it brings.
5. Listening to…”Counting Crows-iTunes Essential”(compilation). Great songwriting. Good education for aspiring songwriters.
6. Rachelle and I are spending more time together, focusing on us after a season of focusing on others.
7. Exercise. Hit a lull about 2 weeks ago. I’ve only worked out 4-5x in those two weeks versus my usual 10-12x. Just trying to get through. I’m focusing on a better week coming up. If I can still do my abs every day (or so), I feel great. I lifted twice this past week and ran once. Sucks, but I’m getting through it. Better times ahead. My eating has been at 80%, needs to be at 90%. Had some “cookies” a few nights ago, pizza once three weeks ago, some snacks. Still eating lots of chicken, tuna, veggies, ham, hard boiled eggs, string cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, protein twice a day every day. Looking good, but need to take it up a notch.
Gotta go pack, have my morning coffee and get on the road (7:30am). First, we’re picking up our 8 year old at children’s camp (her 1st ever) and then off to Palm Springs.
Have a great day.
Into the future,