HAVE DAVID TRIGUEROS SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
David Trigueros is an internationally known passionate speaker with deep expertise on finding JOY (what he calls GOZO) inspite of fear, anxiety and depression. He has spoken to audiences from 30 to 1,500.
With his, authentic, charismatic, unique ability to make learning fun, and ability to deliver results, David Trigueros is frequently asked as a speaker at churches, conferences and seminars.
As a singer/songwriter and worship leader, David combines his musical skills into his presentations in order to help people find grace and peace amidst fear, anxiety and depression.
Trig (as he’s commonly referred to) has the ability to connect with the audience and leaves the audience feeling empowered and ready to take action. He can do his presentation in Spanish, Engligh or Bilingual environments.
His mission isn’t just about teaching…it’s about helping people find and experience JOY. He has a love for music, a genuin faith in God and in addition to speaking, you’ll find him at your event early, having lunch with attendees, and staying late in an effort to over deliver.
- How to Find Grace Amidst Anxiety
- Conquering the Invisible Immigrant Syndrome
- Living a Life of Adventure, Crisis and Love
- How to Raise a Family of GOZO
- Quiet – Finding Grace Through Spiritual Practices and Contemplation
- Music and Anxiety – The Power of Worship
- How to Raise New Revenue in Order to Fund Your Non-Profit
FORMATS: (ON STAGE OR VIA GO TO WEBINAR)
- 60 – 90 minute keynote
- 60 – 120 minute multi-speaker event
- Half – Day training
- Full – Day training
HERE’S A SAMPLE OF DAVID SPEAKING:
Please complete this form so we can better evaluate this opportunity: