In this Episode: This is a list of 23 things I did in 2017 I hope to do more in 2018. Hope it encourages you to be imperfectly loved by God.
23 Things I Did in 2017 I Will Do More of in 2018:
- I’m alive
- I have a job
- I’m married to the love of my life and have three amazing teens
- My daughters didn’t die in a car accident
- My wife has an amazing job
- I pastor the church of my dreams
- I play music and speak for a living
- My mom visited me for a long time
- I make the money I need
- My daughter goes to a great college
- I have a great staff
- I have a personal trainer
- I didn’t do anything stupid to ruin my life
- I helped a ton of people every day every week
- I did Ted Talks for young adults
- I did online trainings
- I moved my studio to church and new people joined
- I still deal with anxiety
- I got a new doctor
- I didn’t buy too many things I don’t need
- I grew in character mostly through pain
- I was honest
- Not everything is perfect in my life
Thank you for being here!
Your #GOZO! friend,
GOZO means JOY in Spanish! (Psalm 30:6)
Who is David Trigueros (Trig)?
I have been married 22 years to my beautiful wife Rachelle! We have three amazing teens, one is a top model and successful entrepreneur. I’m a pastor, speaker and content creator. In 2013, I recorded my own CD of original songs, then in 2014 I wrote an e-Book called “How to live an Anxiety Free Summer” and an article called “High Anxiety” for Leadership Online.
But it has not always been easy…
I grew up far from home, dealt with fear and anxiety, went through a terrible war, was unemployed for nearly a year and have felt fearful and insecure.
But through grace, love and discovering my God-given adventure I have achieved everything I want in life. Now I’m here to help you achieve GOZO and succeed in life!
So In 2010 I started my own media company called #GOZOtv! with thousands of views online. l love my job and now I get to do what I was created for, now I feel like I’m living on GOZO street! (GOZO btw, means JOY!)
Your #GOZO! friend,
Psalm 30:6 – GOZO means JOY!