Welcome Back. You belong here.
Often we get motivated in business, fitness, dating, new job. We have a vision, commitment, invest, we believe. BUT
when money is tight, when we suffer an injury or setback we often want to quit. Instead, we need to persevere and when we do, we will learn a lot about ourselves.
SO HERE ARE
Five Reasons Why I Didn’t Quit
1. The Truth – there is no job security
2. Vision – having a vision of success that you want to manifest
3. Time Put In – I’ve come to far to quite and go back to what used to work
4. Support System – having successful people in my network spoke life into me when I want to give up
5. Belief – you must believe that you have what it takes and that it’s possible for you.
1. what is your truth
2. who is your support system
3. how can you change your mindset
Thanks so much for listening!
Your #GOZO! friend,
Did you like this episode?
Please LIKE, comment and share
Please subscribe to my podcast iTunes at davidtrig.com/podcast
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel at davidtrig.com/gozotv
Please subscribe to my weekly newsletter at davidtrig.com/contact