Witches, skeletons and serial killers. Alcohol, sex, drugs and Halloween parties. We want our youth and teens to have fun but sometimes things go way too far.
What can we do to take the Weird out of Hallo-Weird and provide fun, safe #GOZOHalloween options for our youth and teens?
In this episode of #GOZOtv, we discuss:
1. What is the meaning of Halloween
2. Does the church go too far with do’s and dont’s?
3. What is the Day of the Dead (Día de Los Muertos)?
4. What about scary costumes, aren’t they just for fun?
5. Are there any healthy candy options?
Our GOZO Coaches include:
1. Gaby Turoldo, nutrition and life coach, mother of five, married, photographist, owner of http://www.tantphoto.com
2. Monet Bagneris, BA USC School of Medicine, singer/songwriter/actress, founder of http://www.monetcares.org
3. Gabriela Araujo, Children’s Director, 7th Street Church, Long Beach, CA—
4. Dr. Peggy Lesnick, LMFT, LCSA http://www.peggylesnicktherapy.com
Don’t forget to give this video a THUMBS UP, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and COMMENT below.
What is #GOZOtv?
#GOZOtv is a 3x/week M-W-F digital webTV program committed to “bringing people JOY inspite of fear, anxiety and depression”.
We cover themes related to (4) Key Areas:
1. mental health – fear, anxiety, depression, sexual addiction, domestic violence
2. health, fitness and nutrition for youth, teens and families
3. the invisible immigrant syndrome and
4. soul care
We help youth, children, famlies, creative types, entrepreneurs and world changers move from Failure Street to GOZO Street. We believe that all of us are created to live a life JOY inspite of what our wasteline, wallet or wallowing may tell us. We want to help you Live La Vida GOZO!
What does #GOZO mean?
#GOZO means JOY in Spanish and the idea comes from various places in Scripture:
#1 “Though there’s pain in the night, JOY (GOZO) comes in the morning”, Psalm 30:5
#2 “the GOZO of the Lord is my strength” Nehemiah 8
Want to stay connected?
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes http://bit.ly/1rbqa1G
Please subscribe to my Vimeo channel https://vimeo.com/dtrig
Please visit my website for my latest news, articles and promotions: http://www.davidtrig.com
Please LIKE my page at http://www.facebook.com/davidtrig
Follow me on Twitter @davidtrigla
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/davidtrig
You can listen to my CD in iTunes http://bit.ly/1aiavHo
Please subscribe to this podcast in iTunes and leave us a comment and a 5 star review here http://bit.ly/1rbqa1G
Most of all, be encouraged and filled with JOY
Have a great rest of the day and I will see you next time!